It is a known fact that the board examinations play a vital role in all the students’ life. These exams help us realise where we stand among our peers. Board exams act as a channel of success for the students’ future. They are a test of the standard and fortunate deed of the of the exams takes students to another level altogether. Also, marks acquired in an examination act as a foundation for selecting your desired stream for specialisation and assists you decide what you want to study in the college. This article is a ready reckoner for all the students who are taking up their board exams.
- Understand the importance – The first and foremost step is, understand the gravity of the board examinations. They are the stepping stone for the future endeavours for all the students. The NCERT Solutions For Class 11 acts as a bridge for the students who are preparing for the 12th board examinations.
- Make a note – Studying and revising the complete curriculum from the beginning might seem tough during the limited time stream available. Hence, make sure that you prepare short notes and jot down the important points and this helps you to recall all the solutions quickly. This tip can be aided by the use of flowcharts and diagrams. These are powerful tools that will help you represent information smartly and legibly.
- Understand the topics – Understand the topics – Do not mug up the theories without comprehending the topics. It is always essential to comprehend the concepts and do refer NCERT Solutions For Class 12 if you are writing a 12th-grade board examination.
- Habitual Reading – Make sure you develop the habit of reading everyday. If you decide to read a few days or weeks prior to your exam, you would have trouble sitting for long at a time.
- Revise and Recall – Studying is more effective when you can recall what you study. This can be done by using handwritten notes. Of course, this becomes more effective if you can jot down points during the session/lecture itself.
- Sleep – Sounds counterintuitive, but the more quality sleep you get, the better you can recall. Therefore, make sure you get enough sleep the night before a major exam
- Meditation – Your mind is a powerful tool, but sometimes, keeping it on a leash can be quite hard. Hence, practice meditation at least 15 minsa day to help you sit through long hours of studies.
- Food – Last but not least, having a proper diet is essential if you want to score better. Caffeine can help you get that jolt when you need it, but it can be quite detrimental in the long term. So, use in moderation. Another major aspect of nutrition is “Brain Foods.” Foods such as mackerel and sardines contain omega 3, which is required for a healthy brain. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale contain vitamin k, vitamin b6 and b12 – all of which boost brain function and alertness.
In conclusion, these are a few topnotch tricks for the students appearing for the board exams.