If you do not have the character of the writer and the writing task puts you in a crisis, here you will find some tips to play a short essay in a perfect way! Even more so, if you frequent the last year of school, you will do well to practice with us to not find you unprepared for the day of the first test. Here you will find some tips to write perfect short essay, able to win Professor. If you follow these tips, you will realize that making a perfect short essay from now on will be a breeze!
Writing an essay is a complex task because the writer must first acquire information and knowledge, then must revise and organize track material and only then can build his text. Do you know why it has called short? The description of the documentation should be concise, and thorough will be the reflection on the contents. To write the best essay, in short, the student must demonstrate the ability to integrate data from the proposed track with their personal knowledge.
The introduction– The first tip to write a perfect short essay concerns introduction. Who has never found before the blank sheet without having the slightest idea what to write or where to start? What you really have to do is start the wrong way! Avoid introducing a trivial and not reveal immediately what you want to support. You have to look at every way to capture the attention of the professor, and in general the reader. The advice is obvious: start with a sound bite or, even better, with a quote; in a few words, introduce in an original way your thesis! A good start, after all, is half the battle!
Layout and ladder – Order the ideas, this is a good advice to follow to write perfectly any elaborate, even the short essay. We recommend you two types of scheme:
- Tree structure: The main element branching dependent elements from it or connected to it
- Conceptual map: A series of elements arranged radically around a core, which is the main element;
The ideas- Personal certain ideas to be considered in the drafting of an essay, but to get to write a perfect short essay, you have to take in mind what we are going to advise you. Never give your thesis in the first person. The reader should not think that the argument developed in the short essay is widely shared, so do not say, “I think that …”, “I think …” and so on, certainly more credible. Finally, as far as possible, connect your ideas to known works; add references to texts, lectures, documentaries, etc., In order to substantiate the argument.
Advice – Here are some guidelines to follow and start to sort the ideas and writing your short essay:
- Suggest an idea similar to that of departure or to the contrary, can help you to get started
- Ask yourself why and how: learn to ask questions that could lead the reader, and this way you will have more material to add to your thesis
- Your duty is to abide by the documents and sources: explain them and compare them in order to make talk, as they say, the “force of things”
- Enrich the starting information with documentary data, or with quotations, anecdotes, proverbs and so on
- Compares an event with personal affairs, external or internal, or by other events characters, possibly authoritative
The title- Centre your goal and capture the recipient’s attention! That is the trick, draw a title effect that captures the essence of the text. Decide the end; you will have a better idea. It is a real business card, so do not underestimate it!
In the end, writing is never an easy process but one that finally we suggest is this: study your sources, measuring the words, but above all, although it is an exam or a test at school, have fun.