NEET-UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) has replaced AIPMT (The All India Pre-Medical test/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test). The exam is taken in order to select the eligible candidates for various medical and dental programs (such as MBBS and BDS) in India. The exam is associated with 3 subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. You should clear your basics (of every subject) in order to take a solid preparation. As per most of the students, it is one of the toughest examinations. But, you can crack this exam by a serious and thorough preparation. The following tips will be helpful in making a blueprint of your preparation:
- First of all, you should get familiar with the exam pattern and the prescribed syllabus in order to get a clear concept about the exam. You can download the syllabus online.
- The time tables are different for different students. It is said that morning is the best time for study, but you can set your own time table as per your comfort. Split your total time table in medium time tables as well as take intervals between them. Relax your brain by listening soft music, walking along your home garden, and reading motivational books.
- Ask your teachers for the best books of NEET-UG preparation and learn your basics with a thorough study of each and every required concept. Today’s era is more internet-friendly, so you can order NEET-UG study materials from different websites if you want.
- Various websites, as well as a number of prestigious coaching institutions, are providing a full-structured and precise NEET-UG preparation packages. As per your comfort, you can enroll yourself either online or offline package(s).
- In order to attain a solid preparation, you should clear your basics first. Keep in mind; all three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) should be given equal stress. Start learning each and every concept with thorough understanding according to the syllabus.
- After clearing the basics, it’s time to start of solving previous year question papers. Time management is a crucial aspect, so try to solve the questions in a minimum time. You can easily download NEET-UG previous year question papers and neet exam model question paper with solutions from different websites. Previous year question papers will give you a clear picture about the exam pattern, types of questions asked, and question weight age.
- You have to find out your weak areas and improve them in order to achieve an errorless preparation. Almost all the coaching classes arrange doubt clearing seasons for the students.
- Exam is about to appear. Now it’s time to appear for the mock tests. Mock tests will brush up your concepts and help to assess your learning and time-management. There are various websites are available that provide the mock test giving facility.
- You should take care of your health through the preparation as well as during exam and follow an appropriate diet unless all your hard work will be ended in smoke.
- Always stay focused with top notch concentration and be confident.
You can easily download neet sample paper 2016, 2015, 2014 and so on through the various websites. So, in order to achieve success, firstly build the blueprint of your preparation and then proceed step-by-step.